Talley Associates was founded in 1993, and is based upon a culture of creativity, design excellence, and interdisciplinary collaboration. We apply a thorough, process-oriented design approach having a high level of interactivity with the client and design team. Our planning and design philosophy consistently focuses on environmental responsibility, the accountability of place, context and history. The result is a design solution that integrates the artistic with the technical in a thought-provoking way. Our firm’s strength is our diverse experience, problem solving abilities, design inventiveness, and thoroughness of detail paid to all aspects of work accomplished by senior level design and production professionals.
Talley Associates portfolio includes a wide variety of project types, ranging from hospitality and resort planning and design to health care, office, education, mixed-use and urban design and redevelopment projects. We work throughout the US and abroad. We are passionate about what we do.
- 3 –5 years in a landscape architectural design practice.
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Conceptual design thinking and process oriented
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Working knowledge of SketchUp and other 3-D modeling programs
- Ability to prepare CAD design development and construction drawing sets
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong oral, written and graphic communication skills
- Excellent design skills
- Strong understanding of hardscape construction, landscape planting design and plant materials, grading and site planning
- Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited and challenging program
We have a full range of benefits available including competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, and a retirement plan. Check out our website: talleyassociates.com. We are eager to talk to you about becoming a part of our team here in Dallas. Please submit resumes and portfolio’s to Jtalley@talleyassociates.com.